Trailer Aluminium Air Reservoir / Air Tank
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 01-1
- Material: Aluminum
- Certification: ISO/TS16949, ISO9001
- Drum Brakes Classification: Air Brake
- Origin: Zibo, Shandong, China
- Type: Brake System
- Position: Rear
- Classification: Air Brake
- Trademark: Hande
Quality manager system:
. Temperature range :-50 °C to +100 °C
. Pressure range : 10 to 19 bar ,150 to 275 Psi , 1 to 1.9 Mpa
. Thread connections : According to customer requirements. Norms thread M 22 x 1.5 or NPT or NPTF
. CE-symbol and EN 286-2
. FMVSS121 and SAE J10 NOV 2007
Packaging --- Air tank on the pallet
Why choose us ?:
1)A professional international sales team, which enable us to turn inquiries into final products and export them to numerous countries and regions without barriers;
2) A well managed quality control system to customize on clients requirements. We can design according to customers usage invironment.
3)Unparalleled after sales service.
1. Are you a factory?
Yes, we are real factory supplier for over 10 years, own a super technical team to serve adjusting design for customers.
2. How about the products range do you produce ?
We are specilized in producing air tank from 5L to 120L. we made steel air tank and aluminium air tank for the brake system of truck and trailer.
3. Can you supply air tank with adjustable design to adapt customers' using requirment ?
Sure, we have strong technology team, are able to do adjustment design for customers according to users' requirment and the using environment.
4. What advantages of your products and company?
1) adjusting design are available from us , to adapt the market and using environment better, and help customers gain more competitions in your market.
2)Weight lighter and longer product life .
3) All of our air tank passed the strict test before sale to customers.
4)We passed the safety certification in Europe , with CE certificate.
|VOLUME||D (mm)||L (mm)||PORT SIZE S||WEIGHT(kg)||PACKING UNIT PER PALLET|